Legal regulations to which this website is accepted Bdba.com is adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- ORELLANA UNO S.L.
- Tax ID No: B81055410
- Apartado de Correos 14515, 28080 Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 690 648 015
About your personal data and how they are used
To browse our online store you do not need to provide us with any personal data other than the acceptance of cookies for browsing studies and web usability analysis. However, if you want to place orders, receive our newsletter, promotions via email, send us a text message or participate in an online chat, you will need to provide us, depending on the medium you use, the following personal information: email, mobile, name, surname, date of birth, address, zip code, town, province, country, national identity card number or residence card, sex and nationality.
To place orders you need to register in advance, or during the order process, on our website. We will request a mobile phone number to process the order, follow up with the carrier and be able to notify you of its different states. That number can be provided to the courier service in order to keep you informed. We use external suppliers to process payments for orders such as Redsys, PayPal or IUPAY. Only those entities access these data which are executed on their own platforms secured with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
In general, we use personal data to offer, improve and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you publicity if you express it and personalized services.
How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal information in several possible ways:
- Each time you contact us directly, or register on our website www.bdba.com, or through the BDBA customer service line to request information or help to solve a problem with an online order.
- When you buy a product in our e-shop www.bdba.com When you buy a product in our physical stores or corners of El Corte Inglés and the clerks have requested the same for a discount or for some promotion.
- When you participate in our marketing campaigns, for example, filling out a satisfaction survey or participating in a lottery or promotion through our social networks, requiring you to complete an online form with your personal data.
With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
To manage, develop and execute the purchase of our products for administrative actions, accounting, process any incident or query in relation to the purchase processes and manage any return, claim or withdrawal of the purchased products, guarantees, communications with the Client before any problem relating to the management or delivery of the order etc and to comply with obligations imposed by laws, regulations or legislation that is applicable.
The data will be kept while the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested and in any case in compliance with statutory limitation periods that may be applicable.
In case of not providing the necessary data for this purpose, the purchase of our products will not be possible.
The non-acceptance of this purpose will mean that we can not subscribe the contract (s) to provide the services in which you are interested.
- To manage and process services requested by the User / Client. We will use your personal data (personal and contact information) and any other data strictly necessary to comply with the request and follow up any question, doubt, complaint, claim that may arise or present the User / Client.
- The data will be kept while the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested and in any case in compliance with statutory limitation periods that may be applicable. In case of not providing the necessary data for this purpose it will not be possible to attend the service requested by the User / Client. For the management of relations with our Users / Clients. To send information and newsletters related to products, services and invitations to events about our brand (organized by us); offer promotions, discounts and other personalized services; invitations to competitions, raffles and other initiatives for clients or users; evaluate and improve the quality and selection of our services and products according to the needs and preferences of Users / Clients; develop new products and services based on the preferences of Users / Clients; analyze and make statistics and studies about the interests, preferences or usage trends of the Users / Clients; design advertising strategies, perform behavior segmentation, marketing and / or marketing. To send commercial and marketing information of our products, promotions, invitations to contests etc ... BDBA may use traditional contact media (postal mail and telephone) and / or digital and automated (email, SMS, telephone and other digital channels) and We can send these communications if the User / Client has expressly agreed to receive them. At any time, the User / Client can cancel the subscription or unsubscribe at any time. The data will be kept as long as the User / Client does not request us to leave, understanding that he / she is still interested in receiving the aforementioned communications. In case of not providing the necessary data for this purpose it will not be possible to inform the User / Client about our news, promotions, raffles and events.
- To manage and process candidate selection processes. The personal data provided by the candidates will be used in order to proceed with the communication of possible job offers, as well as selection processes that may be of interest to the candidate for meeting the appropriate requirements. The personal data provided will be kept for the necessary time that BDBA considers in view of the qualifications and qualifications of the candidate and the hiring needs of the company or until the deletion is requested by the candidate.
- Send you push notifications, alerting you to new information such as: the status of your orders, opportunities and / or unique promotions. The non-acceptance of this purpose will mean that we will not be able to send you push notifications alerting you of new information about the status of your orders, opportunities and / or unique promotions. The personal data provided will be kept as long as you do not request your withdrawal, since until then we understand that you are still interested in belonging to BDBA.
- You agree that we may share your personal information with our service providers and agents for the purposes described. This will be done with strict confidentiality and only to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws. Such service providers and agents may include, without limitation, third parties in charge of customer service, payment processing services, identity and fraud verification management services, hosting and maintenance of websites. We may also provide accounts and other personal information when necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property and safety of BDBA, or of users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for identity verification and fraud protection purposes to the extent provided by applicable laws. In particular, when you make a purchase on our Website, we may do searches about your credit references with agencies for such purposes. The agencies will record the data of any search. This information may be used by other subscribers for similar purposes. You can contact us through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more details about this procedure or about those to whom we provide your information. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, including a sale in a competitive situation, or if we are involved in a merger or transfer of business, we may transfer your personal information to third parties as part of the transaction . We may share aggregate and anonymous statistical data about the number of visitors to our Website or the number of purchases made to third parties, including our investors.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
You can send an email to email@example.com including a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: You will have the right to obtain from BDBA confirmation of whether personal data concerning you is being processed or not, and to the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data that are treated; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have communicated or will be communicated; if possible, the expected period of conservation of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period. You may exercise this right every six months, unless there is legitimate cause to request it, more than once, in said six-month period. In cases where manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially for repetitive ones, BDBA may charge a fee that compensates the administrative costs of attending the request that corresponds to the true cost of processing the application. BDBA will inform you about the actions derived from your request within a month (which may be extended two more months in the case of especially complex requests, an extension that we would notify you within the first month). If BDBA decides not to comply with an application, it will inform you of this, and we will motivate the refusal, within a period of one month from when you submitted the request.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect). You will have the right to obtain from BDBA the correction of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In addition, taking into account the purposes of treatment, you will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including through an additional statement. To do this, you must indicate in your request to what data you refer and the correction we should make; as well as you will have to accompany us, when necessary, the documentation justifying the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data object of the treatment.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: You will have the right to obtain from BDBA the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the following conditions is met: a) when you have challenged the accuracy of your personal data, during the period that allows BDBA verify the accuracy of them; b) in the event that you consider the treatment to be unlawful and BDBA has opposed the deletion of personal data and instead requests the limitation of its use; c) that BDBA no longer needs personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims; d) in the event that you have opposed the treatment, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of BDBA prevail over yours. When you have obtained the limitation of the treatment according to this section, you will be informed by BDBA before the lifting of said limitation. BDBA will communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data or limitation of the treatment to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated, unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort.
- BDBA will inform the interested party about said addressees, if requested. To request the exercise of the right of opposition, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to oppose the treatment You will have the right to oppose the processing of data that concerns you, at any time, including the preparation of profiles. In case you exercise this right, BDBA will stop treating your personal data, unless we accredit legitimate reasons for treatment to prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing (form of advertising that uses one or more means to communicate directly with a target audience and obtain a measurable response from it), you will have the right to oppose at all times to the processing of the data personal matters that concern you, including the elaboration of profiles to the extent that it is related to the said marketing. When you object to the treatment for direct marketing purposes, personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes. To request the exercise of the right of opposition, send an email to email@example.com
- Right to data portability: You will be entitled to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to BDBA, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment without being prevented by BDBA, when: the treatment is based on consent, and is carried out by automated means. By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. The exercise of this right shall be without prejudice to the powers granted by the right of withdrawal. This right to portability shall not apply to the treatment necessary for the fulfillment of a mission performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on BDBA. The right to portability will not be extended to the data that BDBA would have inferred from data derived directly from BDBA's use of the services provided. To request the exercise of the portability right, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the "right to be forgotten"? You will have the right to obtain from BDBA the deletion of personal data that concerns you when one of the following circumstances occurs: that are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; that you withdraw in consent and the treatment is not based on another legal basis; that you oppose treatment and other legitimate reasons for treatment do not prevail; that have been treated illicitly. When the withdrawal derives from the exercise of the right to opposition for direct marketing purposes, BDBA may keep your identifying data in order to prevent future treatments for direct marketing purposes. When BDBA has made public the personal data and is obliged to suppress said data, BDBA, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, will adopt reasonable measures, including technical measures, with a view to informing those responsible who are trying the personal data of your request to delete any link to that personal data, or any other copy or replica of them. The foregoing will not apply: to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of data, or for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person responsible; for the purpose of scientific or historical research or statistical purposes, insofar as the right of suppression could make it impossible or seriously impede the achievement of said objectives; for the formulation and exercise or defense of claims. To request the exercise of the right of deletion, send an email to email@example.com
- Right to deletion of data: In relation to automated individualized decisions, including the creation of profiles, you will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, unless it is necessary for the celebration or the execution of a contract between you and BDBA; is authorized by law and that also establishes adequate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your interests, or if it is based on your explicit consent. In cases where it is necessary for the execution or execution of a contract and / or is based on consent, BDBA will adopt the appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and liberties and your legitimate interests, granting you, at a minimum, the right to get human intervention by BDBA, as well as to express their point of view and to challenge the decision. To request the exercise of the right of suppression, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: BDBA.COM has an SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that allows the safe sending of personal data through contact forms of standard type, hosted on the servers that ORELLANA UNO S.L. has hired Servicios Telemáticos S.L. Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files of which ORELLANA UNO S.L. is the owner
We will get your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP. • Likewise, you can provide us with your information through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section. User registration: You can create an account in our online store by becoming a registered user, providing us with an email, name, surname and a password. Purchase form: To access the products offered in our online store, the user has a registration form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our Purchase Conditions where contact and payment information will be required. The data is stored in the servers of Telematic Services S.L. We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include your name, address, email, telephone number, payment details and other information necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information of your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity. Additionally, we may also collect the following information: Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Visited product pages and displayed content while your session is active.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active. Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account.
- Instant messaging: BDBA sends SMS messages through a third party called Text Local. We will ask for your express consent when we want to send you promotions, offers and news about BDBA campaigns.
- Payment service providers: We use PayPal, Redsys and IUPAY to make payments within the online store.
Presence in networks: BDBA has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet
Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that BDBA will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. This way, you will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, your followers by any means that the social network allows about your activities, offers, as well as providing a personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will BDBA extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it.
Managers of treatment outside the EU
Email. The BDBA email service is provided using Microsoft's online servers.
Social networks. BDBA makes use of the social networks YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, 21 Buttons and Tumblr, to whom an international transfer of data is made, analytical and technical, in relation to the website being on its servers in which BDBA treats the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to or share with the BDBA firm.
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data of personal data will be kept without a cancellation period.
Customer data of the online store: The period of preservation of personal data will be as stipulated by law and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books ...);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Subscriber information to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of users uploaded by BDBA to pages and profiles on social networks: Since the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Data security and secrecy
BDBA undertakes to respect your confidentiality and to use your data in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with your obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your actual situation updated at all times. In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause to ORELLANA UNO as a BDBA holder.
BDBA adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, you must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, BDBA can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware). ) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein. In spite of this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, bdba.com has an active security surveillance system that informs about each activity of the users and possible breaches in the security of the users' data. . If any gap is detected, BDBA undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of bdba.com attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and content of bdba.com. By using bdba.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of BDBA or of third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the bdba.com portal or that would impede, of any way, the normal use of bdba.com
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. We hope that most of those changes are minor.
Any non-material change will take effect immediately after the publication of an updated Privacy Statement. However, there may be cases in which changes to the Privacy Statement may be more significant. In such cases, we will first provide a more detailed notice.